5 Things I'm Planning on this Weekend
1. Checking a few more things off my spring cleaning list. Last weekend, I cleaned my mattress with baking soda and essential oils and I've decided that the internet knows everything.
2. Long walk with the pups. It was so nice to be outside with them last Sunday and we'll be making this a weekly tradition.
3. Library trip to return a few books and pick up a few new ones. If you guys could see our tiny town library, you'd love it.
4. Saturday brunch. Cocktails included.
5. Checking at least one thing off the NYC Bucket List.
4 Pictures from my Week
I'm doing participating in the #21dayphotochallenge and then in April, I'm going to join Helene in her Instagram challenge. Come follow me here on Instagram to see dog photos and my favorite buildings in NY and cocktails.
3 Things I Love on the Internet
1. This recipe for Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese - I need to try this ASAP.
2. So many Iceland articles on Afar. Can't stop. So excited.
3. Puppy pictures for the win. Thanks to websites like this one.
2 Things I Need to Buy
1. A Passport holder/book - preferably not the one pictured, but it made my laugh. Also, I don't want something that is super flashy, just simple and practical.
2. A rain coat - it concerns me that when I search women's rain coats, it breaks the categories down further into fashionable or waterproof. Why would I want a raincoat that isn't waterproof?
1 Song for the Weekend