I'm back on the East Coast after a week of midwest travels. Long work days, long evenings with friends and family. I have gotten enough Minnesota Nice to last me at least until the end of September when my friends come to visit.
I have so many things to share. So many ideas to post about it in the next few weeks. I have my first fashion blog coming to you (just kidding, it's just yoga pants but it comes with a discount.)
While I get caught up with home and work, I figured I'd give you a quick update on life lately so you were caught up.
1. I got The Day Designer. I ordered one of the ones with a misspelling or other error making it cheaper. It's overwhelming and interesting and exciting.
2. I got to play with Molly this weekend. She is my brother's new bulldog puppy and she is 12 weeks old. I'm in love with her.
3. The Iceland trip is in full planning mode. We watched the Secret Life of Walter Mitty last night. I love that movie. Our goal is to book the tickets by the end of this month and I cannot wait for this adventure.
4. I have the cutest nieces & nephew in the whole world. Not sure how many of you saw this picture on Instagram (if you don't follow me, you should @stephgregerson) but it was one of my favorite of the whole weekend. We were out on my father in law's boat with the kids and Justin got stuck in the front of the boat with the two 3 year olds - obviously they were wearing sparkly red high heels. I don't know what their conversation was about (he looks tired & confused), but that moment just made me happy.
5. My Fantasy Football draft is Monday and I'm so excited. I don't want summer to end, but I do love football season.
Alright, I'm off like a prom dress. I have to make coffee, catch up on Samantha's Nashville trip and get to work. If you miss me, check out my 2 posts about my road trip last week - PA, WV, MD and OH or OH, IN, IL & IA. The 3rd and final installment will be live next week along with videos. Come back soon.